This course runs from 1 - 17 July 2020.
All work must be submitted by 4pm on 17 July 2020.
Module 1 Introduction
- Where am I? We self-assess our practice using a baseline test, informed by SSE.
- What is current evidence-based best practice? We explore theory on the value of lesson planning.
Module 2 Key Questions or Objectives
- What is the role of key questions and objectives in lessons?
- How can embedding success criteria within our practice can help us to support student learning?
Module 3 Information
- How do we present new information to our students?
Module 4 Search for Meaning
- How can we plan opportunities where students can collaborate and make sense of the information?
Module 5 Search for Understanding
- How can we plan appropriate assessment opportunities within every day lessons to check student understanding?