Complete and Continue
Effective Questioning (3 hours)
What is Effective Questioning? (3 hours)
Before you begin..
1. How can effective questioning strategies enhance teaching & learning in the classroom?
1. Questioning Checklist & Self-Reflection (4:02)
3. Why we are here and what we will learn (5:00)
4. The Value of Planning Questions (8:07)
2. How can I ask questions effectively and efficiently?
6. An example of how not to ask questions! (1:14)
7. Effective & Efficient Questioning Strategies (1:40)
8. Dylan Wiliam - Questioning (6:57)
9. Further Explanation of Methods (14:16)
10. Hands Down Technique in Action (11:00)
11. Scenario Reflection
12. Investigate Bloom's Taxonomy (19:44)
13. Bloom's Application in Art Questions (16:41)
14. Discussion Forum
15. Bloom's Follow-Up (6:08)
3. How can I ensure that the classroom conditions are right for students to participate?
16. Efficient & Effective Questioning Activities (7:02)
16a. De Bonos Thinking Hats Activity
17. Discussion Forum
18. Classroom Climate & Culture Self-Reflection (5:11)
19. Classroom Climate & Culture (8:49)
20. Discussion Forum
21. A Brief look at Growth Mindset
22. Conclusion (3:05)
23. End of Course Learning Pyramid
Last few steps before completion..
Access to Private Teacher Sharing Group
Further Reading & Resources
12. Investigate Bloom's Taxonomy
Lecture content locked
If you're already enrolled,
you'll need to login
Enroll in Course to Unlock