Module 1 Introduction
- · To gain an understanding of psychological theory and how it can influence classroom practice.
- · To assess current practice using Quality Framework of SSE.
Module 2 Positive Learning Environment
- · To acquire the skills to develop a positive learning environment.
Module 3 Resilience & Mindfulness in the Classroom
- · To acquire the skills to enrich the classroom environment with an aim to providing a calm safe space zone for teacher and student.
- · To realise the potential of digital technologies to enhance the learning environment.
Module 4 Challenging Behaviour in the Classroom
- · To acquire the skills to effectively challenge and modify negative behaviours.
Module 5 Self-Care
- · To understand the value of mental health education and self-care for students and teachers.